Faculty in Biology
Thomas Reimchen, Senior Instructor & Adjunct Professor
Office & Lab: CUNN 056
- pursuit and manipulation failures of predators in relation to prey morphology;
- evolutionary radiation of threespinestickleback on the Queen Charlotte Islands (Haida Gwaii), B.C.,
- resolving glacial refugia hypotheses in Haida Gwaii using morphological and molecularmarkers of endemic vertebrates from western North America,
- diurna land nocturnal foraging behaviour of black bear during salmon spawning migration
- stable nitrogen isotopes in tree rings as historical indicators of marine-derived nutrient transfer into coastal forests.