Current faculty and staff
- Academic resources - forms, policies and guides
- Research administration
- UVic Moodle
- Computing resources
- UVic policies
Top online tools
Two University of Victoria faculty members are available to comment on the BC Law Society’s ratification vote Oct. 31 to reject the proposed law school at Trinity Western University. Board members voted 25-to-one to ratify the results of the referendum announced Oct. 30.
Once again, the University of Victoria has been ranked among the top Canadian comprehensive universities by Maclean's magazine. This is the eighth consecutive year that UVic has been ranked either first or second in this category. In a strong showing across the board, UVic racked up top-three finishes in eight of the 12 key performance indicators used by Maclean's for its 2015 rankings.
Pacific Institute for Climate Solution launches a new animated and interactive course in its popular PICS Climate Insights 101 educational series, which tackles climate change causes, mitigation, and as of today, adaptation.
British Columbia’s liquefied natural gas (LNG) strategy won’t help the problem of global climate change in the absence of stronger policies internationally that limit carbon pollution, new research shows.
- View all news releases UVic communications website
- 11:00 - Student Affairs Stock-tober Food Drive
- 16:30 - Meditation in the style of Taize
- 08:00 - Arts, Spaces, Communities - AHVS Grad Student Symposium - Call for Papers
- 10:00 - Perpetual Salish: Contemporary Coast Salish Art from the Salish Weave Collection
- 10:00 - Salish Reflection: Coast Salish Art and Artists on Campus
- 15:00 - "The Trip to ITALY"
View more coming events on the UVic Events Calendar.
- View all announcements on the UVic communications Website