Current faculty and staff
UVic named a top diversity employer
The University of Victoria has been named one of Canada's Best Diversity Employers for the third year in a row. The winners of the 2014 competition were announced Feb. 10, recognizing 55 organizations across the country for a range of exceptional initatives to attract and retain employees from diverse communities. Read more.
Search faculty and staff resources
- View all news releases UVic communications website
- 19:00 - IdeaFest 2014 - The Politics of Memory: Bones, Stones and the Ownership of Everything
- 08:30 - Open Word: Readings and Ideas with Tamas Dobozy
- 13:30 - Ideafest 2014: Cultural Traditions on Peace & Conflict for Social Justice, Human Rights, and Relational Ethics
- 19:00 - IdeaFest 2014: Three Minutes Thesis Competition Finals
- 14:30 - Discover Your Major Passion
- 15:00 - Scientists vs. Humanities: Two Solitudes
View more coming events on the UVic Events Calendar.
- View all announcements on the UVic communications Website