Current faculty and staff
- Academic resources - forms, policies and guides
- Research administration
- UVic Moodle
- Computing resources
- UVic policies
July 22, 2014 — Whenever collective bargaining begins, there are usually questions about who “PSEC” is. You can hear varying views about its role in our bargaining process. You may also hear it said that our unions bargain with the employer and that PSEC is not really as important as employers say it is. In this post, we hope to give you some helpful background and answer some key questions.
- View all news releases UVic communications website
- 10:00 - PhD Oral Defense: Darcy Mathews: Funerary Ritual, Ancestral Presence, and the Rocky Point Ways of Death.
- 00:00 - JDC Westination
- 18:15 - Global Leaders Festival
- 19:30 - Victoria Summer Music Festival: The Dover Sting Quartet With Arthur Rowe
- 10:00 - Windows Into Heaven: Religious Icons from the Permanent Collection
- 10:00 - Epiphany: Highlights from the Legacy Permanent Collection
View more coming events on the UVic Events Calendar.
- View all announcements on the UVic communications Website