Buy a burger at the barbecue in the quad and soak up the atmosphere of the 50th Anniversary Festival, whilst watching the entertainment on the performance stage.
- Saturday, September 29 (11:30am – 2:30pm) | Quad
- $5 gets you a burger (beef or veggie), drink and cookie.
Several of the Festival Showcases and activity zones feature free snacks and treats.
- Visit the Welcome Tent in the quad; bring your travel mug or water bottle and fill it with free coffee, tea, water or hot apple cider while you enjoy some light snacks and grab a festival program.
Other Food Outlets
All UVic run food outlets will be open on campus during both days of the festival. For a complete list of all the UVic food services locations and menus please click here.
The UVic Students' Society's (UVSS) Student Union Building (SUB) hosts several food outlets that will be open during the festival
Friday, September 28th
- Felicitas Pub, International Grill, Health Food Bar, Munchie Bar and Bean There will be open on the Friday of the festival and are all be located inside the SUB.
Saturday, September 29th
- Felicitas Pub, Munchie Bar and Bean will be open on the Saturday of the festival and are all be located inside the SUB.