How to support immigration

Academics from other countries are required to obtain a work permit in order to be employed and perform work at UVic. 

Please see UVic's "Studying and Working in Canada" website for information.

If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Lori Shaw, RCIC, Immigration Coordinator, General Counsel's Office at 250-721-7668 or via email at