How to Change or Discontinue a Program

Based on changes in a discipline, shifting demand, or student feedback, academic units may propose a major change in a program (degree or non-degree) or discontinuation of a program, major, minor or stream. The following guidelines will assist you in formulating a successful proposal memorandum.