Convocation - Degrees, diplomas and certificates

Return to top of page.
Return to primary navigation.
Skip to secondary navigation.
Office of the Registrar and Enrolment Services
  • to arrange for the pick-up or mail-out of a degree, diploma or certificate
  • to order a replacement degree, diploma or certificate
  • to request a degree completion letter or certified copy of a degree
  • to request a Convocation invitation for an overseas attendee
  • for general inquiries regarding graduation documentation

For matters related to the Convocation ceremony, please visit the University Ceremonies and Events Office.