University Systems help centre
Recover deleted items
SharePoint provides its users with the ability to recover items that have been deleted. Using a Recycle Bin, you may recover any deleted documents and pages for up to one week following their deletion.
To recover deleted items:
- Click the Recycle Bin link located at the bottom of the left navigation area.
- Check the box next to the item(s) you wish to recover.
- Click Restore Selection to restore the deleted item.
Note: Recovered items will be placed back into the library/list from which they were deleted.
- Access a SharePoint site
- Add an event to your SharePoint calendar
- Add a user to your SharePoint site
- Apply site themes in SharePoint
- Assign user permissions in SharePoint
- Break permission inheritance on a list or library
- Change the icon beside your SharePoint site title
- Connect your document library to Windows Explorer
- Create a new SharePoint calendar
- Create a new SharePoint group and assign permissions
- Create series items in a SharePoint meeting space
- Customize the default SharePoint calendar
- Customize the Quick Launch menu
- Customize the top link bar
- Edit permission assignments on permission levels
- Hierarchy and inheritance
- Inherit permissions for an item
- Introduction to SharePoint
- Manage permissions and security in SharePoint
- Open and edit a file in SharePoint
- Open a SharePoint calendar with Outlook
- Permission levels and types in SharePoint
- Recover deleted items
- Remove user permissions
- SharePoint list views
- SharePoint training sessions
- Show or hide tree view
- Using the Content Editor Web Part in SharePoint
- Versioning in SharePoint
- View permissions for users and SharePoint groups
- Working with SharePoint Calendars