University Systems help centre
Desktops, laptops and software for faculty and staff.
- Regular and high performance computers
- Symantec antivirus
- Microsoft software
Tablets for faculty and staff.
- Apple iPad
- Windows 8 tablets
Office and audio conference units for faculty and staff.
- Office telephones
- Multi-line speaker phones
- Audio conference units
Mobile phones for faculty and staff.
- iPhone 5 and 4S
Projectors, screens, displays and audio equipment for departments.
- Video data projectors, screens, displays
- Speakers, power amplifiers, stereo mixers
- Video collaboration
- Document cameras, interactive whiteboards
Digital signage & Video collaboration
Digital signage and video collaboration packages for departments.
- Ultra small form factor computers, compatible with digital signage software
- Professional class displays
- Chief mounts
The purpose of the Technology Solutions Centre (TSC) is to provide institutional sales assistance to faculty and staff. Faculty and staff interested in obtaining computing equipment are encouraged to contact the TSC.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 250-853-3572
- In person: Clearihue C143
- Hours of operation: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday