University Systems help centre
Change your PGP Whole Disk Encryption passphrase: Mac
Before you can change your PGP Whole Disk Encryption passphrase, you must first change your NetLink ID password.
- Open PGP Desktop.
- Click on the Keys section, then double click on your name to open the Key Info window.
- Click on the icon indicated in the following screenshot:
- Type your PGP passphrase and click OK (the OK button will turn blue if you've entered your passphrase correctly).
- Type your new passphrase (this must match your NetLink ID password). Confirm the passphrase and click OK.
- PGP Desktop will confirm that your passphrase has been changed.