University Systems help centre
Open delegated folder: Outlook 2011 for Mac
Once you have received delegate permissions for someone's email or calendar, you can open the folder by following this tutorial.
- On the Tools menu in Outlook, select Account.
- Select your account in the list on the left-side pane. Then click Advanced....
- Select the Delegates tab. Under People I am a delegate for, click the plus button (+) to add a person.
- Type the name or email address of the user who shared the folder with you, then click Find. Select the user from the populated list and click OK.
- Click OK again and close the Accounts window. The folder(s) delegated to you by this user will appear in your folder list on the left-side pane in Outlook.