University Systems help centre

Request an official transcript online

Students can view their administrative transcript through My page. Administrative transcripts include course and grade history but is unofficial. To obtain an official copy of your transcript, you may request it online through My page.

To place an online order, you must have the following:

  • A NetLink ID and password; and
  • A credit card (American Express, MasterCard, or VISA).

You can have your transcript mailed to you or request that it be held at the Undergraduate Admissions and Records Front Counter.

  1. Login to My page with your NetLink ID and password.
  2. Click on Student services, located in the left-side menu.
  3. Click on the Grades & records tab. The select Request official transcript.
  4. Select the type of transcript you want and whether you want to pick it up at the Undergraduate Admissions and Records Front Counter or if you want it mailed to you. Click Continue.

  5. Fill in your personal information and click Continue.
  6. Verify that your personal information is correct and then click Submit Request. You will be taken to the payment page before your order is finalized.
  7. Fill in your payment information and click Submit Payment to finalize your order.

For more information regarding transcript orders, including other ordering methods, see the Office of the Registrar website.