Resolving allegations

There are multiple ways to approach the resolution of non-academic misconduct allegations.

Informal resolution is encouraged whenever possible through respectful and direct communication, apologies, and conciliation.

If informal resolution and alternative dispute resolution is not possible, a formal written allegation may be submitted to the Office of Student Life.

The detailed resolution process is set out in the Resolution of Non-Academic Misconduct Allegations policy (AC1300).