Non-academic misconduct incident reporting form

Reporting non-academic student misconduct

From time to time, misconduct occurs on campus that cannot be resolved informally through direct, respectful communication. When informal resolution is not possible or appropriate, university community members may report the incidents of non-academic misconduct to the Office of Student Life using the incident reporting form. If you are unclear whether the incident is able to be resolved informally or requires a formal investigation, you can contact the .

Examples of non-academic misconduct include:

  • Highly disruptive behaviour
  • Theft or vandalism
  • Health and safety risks
  • Verbal or written threats
  • High-risk drug or alcohol use
  • Physical violence

Reporting other concerns

Not sure where to report?

Contact us for more information.

Report non-academic student misconduct

Please fill out and submit the following form to report an incident of non-academic student misconduct to the Office of Student Life:

* Indicates required field.

Your contact information
Identify the category that best describes your current affiliation with the university:
Information about the incident
Is the student whom the allegation being made against:
Are there witnesses or other individuals with information about the incident:
Was there any external reporting or external response to the incident (e.g., police, fire department, bylaw enforcement, etc):
Did Campus Security respond to the incident when it occurred:
Has a complaint been made related to this incident elsewhere within the university (e.g., the Equity and Human Rights Office, Campus Security, a Dean’s Office, etc):
Additional information