The science and medicine safety committee is a joint worker-employer committee that reviews safety matters for science and medical buildings.
The university safety committee is responsible for university-wide issues.
Reseach safety committees that review and provide recommendations for specific research activities.
The emergency planning office reviews risks and prepares contingency plans for major emergencies.
- Science and Medicine
- Research Safety
The science and medicine safety committee is a joint worker-employer committee that reviews safety matters in:
- Cunningham (Biology)
- Elliott (Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy)
- Glover Greenhouse Facility (Biology and the Centre for Forest Biology)
- Medical Sciences (Division of Medical Sciences)
- Petch (Biochemistry and Microbiology, Biology and the Centre for Biomedical Research)
- Ocean, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences (Earth and Ocean Sciences, Chemistry, Astronomy and CCMA).
Minutes of science and medicine safety meetings:
The university safety committee is responsible for university-wide issues, is the primary place for safety policy review, and reviews all accidents and any issues raised by other committees.
Research safety committees review, and provide recommendations for, the following specific research activities: