UVic students registered in credit courses in the current term are eligible. You must wait at least 24 hours after registering to obtain your card from the ONECard office in the University Centre.  You can also submit a photo ahead of time through My page. 

On-campus students

The U-Pass will be encoded onto your card when it's printed.  To reactivate your pass for future term, please visit the U-Pass kiosk located in the University Centre.    

Distance, Online and Co-op Students

Students residing outside of the Victoria Area may request a card by mail; we can mail within USA or Canada.  There is a $20.00 fee for a card to be mailed, please for instructions on how you can obtain your card. 

Co-op students do not automatically get charged for the bus pass.  Co-op students are eligible to purchase the bus pass at either the Student Union Building or Graduate Student Society.  For any bus pass questions, please contact UVSS.

Continuing Studies Students

Most Continuing Studies Students are elegible for a student card with the exception of Community Courses.  If you are paying a Student Services fee in your tuition to Continuing Studies, your card will be activate with the bus pass & recreation pass.

Not taking summer classes?

Purchase the non-student summer bus pass at UVSS for $108.00 for 4 months. Yes, a huge savings!