Graduate research funding

Fund your research

Internal funding

External funding 

There are a number of national and provincial granting agencies that fund graduate students and their research, such as:

See the Faculty of Graduate Studies for a complete list and details.

Get help with grant applications and procedures

If you are a senior undergraduate or graduate student applying for funding from SSHRC, the Faculty of Graduate Studies offers a grantscrafting service.

If you are seeking funding from other sources to carry out your research and need help preparing and submitting an application, contact your academic unit’s graduate advisor.