WorkSafeBC claims

WorkSafeBC claims are coordinated through Occupational Health, Safety & Environment.  If you or one of your staff is injured, please follow the information provided by OHSE on how to report your injury, submit your claim, and access support for remaining or returning to work.  OHSE will respond and work with you through any occupational injury or illness.