The Faculty of Fine Arts is nestled on the west side of one of Canada’s most beautiful campuses. Follow these links and be sure to get the most of your visit to campus:
- Arrange a campus tour of UVic with experienced and knowledgeable students. Tours are offered daily at 1pm, Monday through Saturday and begin at the Welcome Centre.
- Or take a walk around campus with this self-guided tour
- Each year UVic hosts Discover UVic, a campus wide event in mid-May for new students to “test-drive their potential new university! They and their parents can spend a day learning about campus, visiting the faculty and department they are interested in, taking tours of residence, libraries, and recreation facilities and more. Come early and stay in residence!
- If you haven’t discovered it yet, the UVic website has plethora of information, links and personal student blogs and about life at UVic. Everything you’ll need to start your university career off right!
- Take a virtual tour of campus, classes and more with student guides.
- An online copy of UVic's Admission Preview Handbook with important information about the university in general, tuition and residence.