Forms can be found at the Graduate Admissions and Records Office. However, below are direct links to forms used often within our department:

Graduate course change form - for late registration, registering in a 400-level course, and/or auditing a course

Leave of absence with permission request

Pro forma / Directed Studies - for CIVE 590

Master's and PhD students degree completion requirements

Request for Oral Exam - MASc

Request for Oral Exam - PhD

Direct deposit enrolment - for Graduate Awards and Grad Support

Direct deposit enrolment - for Teaching Assistant Positions

Graduate supervision policy