Ready to apply to UVic Education?

How to apply

  1. Check the admission requirements for your chosen program.
  2. Confirm the application and document deadlines.Submit your application.
  3. Choose 'undergrad' if you would like to apply for teacher education, or kinesiology (BSc), or recreation and health (BA).

Advisers in McKinnon and MacLaurin are available to answer your questions about kinesiology, recreation and health education, and teacher education.