Orientation for New Faculty & Librarians and Orientation for New Academic Leaders (by invitation only)
Orientation for New Faculty and Librarians: VPAC is hosting a two day orientation program for New Faculty and Librarians on August 24 & 25, 2016. This is an opportunity to meet and network with other new colleagues across campus and to hear in-depth information on a variety of administrative processes and procedures. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oreintation for New Academic Leaders is an orientation program held August 23, 2016 for new academic leaders to UVic. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- University's renewed Strategic Plan
Materials for the 2016 Orientation
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning and Teaching Centre (LTC)
- UVic's online learning management system - Moodle
- Intensive Summer Teaching Institute offered by the LTC
- Guide to supporting student success
University Systems Resources
University of Victoria Libraries are committed to providing the resources and expert services that will help you achieve success in your academic pursuits. See our Information for Faculty page http://www.uvic.ca/library/use/info/faculty/index.php for more information about us and the many resources and services available to you.
Other links of interest:
- University Librarian’s Office
- Copyright Office: Resources for faculty and TAs
- The Copyright Office holds ongoing workshops to provide faculty members with instructions, tools and tips to deliver courses that are copyright compliant. For more information and to find out dates for upcoming workshops, please contact the copyright office.
- UVicSpace: preserves and provides access to the digital scholarly works of UVic faculty, students and staff
- Units and collections: http://library.uvic.ca/units/index.html