Orientation for New Academic Leaders & Essentials for Career Success at UVic (by invitation only)
Orientation for New Academic Leaders: VPAC is hosting an orientation program for senior academic leaders on Tuesday, August 26, 2014. This is an opportunity to meet and network with other senior colleagues across campus and to hear in-depth information on a variety of administrative processes and procedures. For more information, please email email@example.com
Essentials for Career Success at UVic is an orientation program, held annually in late August, for new faculty and librarians. For more information, please contact Jess Gelowsky by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University's renewed Strategic Plan
Materials for the 2014 Orientation
- Please contact Jess Gelowsky at: email@example.com or 250-721-7012.
- Learning and Teaching Centre (LTC)
- UVic's online learning management system - Moodle
- Intensive Summer Teaching Institute offered by the LTC
- Guide to supporting student success
University Systems Resources
University of Victoria Libraries are committed to providing the resources and expert services that will help you achieve success in your academic pursuits. See our Information for Faculty page http://www.uvic.ca/library/use/info/faculty/index.php for more information about us and the many resources and services available to you.
Other links of interest:
- University Librarian’s Office
- Copyright Office: Resources for faculty and TAs
- The Copyright Office holds ongoing workshops to provide faculty members with instructions, tools and tips to deliver courses that are copyright compliant. For more information and to find out dates for upcoming workshops, please contact the copyright office.
- UVicSpace: preserves and provides access to the digital scholarly works of UVic faculty, students and staff
- Units and collections: http://library.uvic.ca/units/index.html