Orientation: Essentials for Career Success at UVic
Essentials for Career Success at UVic is an orientation program, held annually in late August, for new faculty and librarians. For more information, please contact Dora Jessen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University's renewed Strategic Plan
Materials for the 2013 Orientation
- Who are our students - presentation by Jim Dunsdon, Associate Vice-President Student Affairs
- Learning and Teaching Centre (LTC)
- UVic's online learning management system - Moodle
- Intensive Summer Teaching Institute offered by the LTC
- Guide to supporting student success
University Systems Resources
University of Victoria Libraries are committed to providing the resources and expert services that will help you achieve success in your academic pursuits.
See our Information for Faculty page http://library.uvic.ca/infofor/faculty.html for more information about us and the many resources and services available to you.
Other links of interest:
- University Librarian’s Office
- The library - your teaching partner
- Copyright Office: Resources for faculty and TAs
- The Copyright Office holds ongoing workshops to provide faculty members with instructions, tools and tips to deliver courses that are copyright compliant. For more information and to find out dates for upcoming workshops, please contact the copyright office.
- UVicSpace: preserves and provides access to the digital scholarly works of UVic faculty, students and staff
- Units and collections: http://library.uvic.ca/units/index.html