The Office of the Vice-President Academic and Provost (VPAC) is responsible for setting the academic priorities of the university and leading UVic's integrated planning process. Units within the VPAC office include:
- VPAC Core unit;
- Faculty Relations and Academic Administration unit; and
- Academic Planning and Programs unit.
Through the associate vice-presidents, the portfolio includes responsibility for:
- Student Affairs
- Co-operative Education and Career Services
- Institutional Planning and Analysis
- Learning and Teaching Centre
- Technology Integrated Learning
See our organizational chart for more information.