The Office of the Vice-President Academic and Provost (VPAC) is responsible for setting the academic priorities of the university and leading UVic's integrated planning process. Units within the VPAC office include:
- VPAC Core unit;
- Faculty Relations and Academic Administration unit; and
- Academic Planning and Programs unit.
Through the associate vice-presidents, the portfolio includes responsibility for:
- Student Affairs
- Co-operative Education and Career Services
- Institutional Planning and Analysis
- Learning and Teaching Centre
- Technology Integrated Learning
In addition, the adviser to the Director, Academic Leadership Initiatives and Adviser to the Provost on Equity and Diversity and the Director, Administration and Faculty Human Resources provide specialized support to the office.
See our organizational chart for more information.