Project Management Office
Formal project management is all about organizing project activities so that we prevent problems through planning, ensure success through monitoring, and improve performance through lessons learned.
The PMO provides project management support services to all projects in Systems, focusing on delivering world-class project management support to enterprise-wide projects as well as providing portfolio management skills for all projects in University Systems.
- Establishing a fully functional Systems project management office
- Managing the Systems project portfolio
- Providing project management methodology, support, consulting and training services
- Managing projects when necessary
- Managing project management toolset
- Supporting and assessing project managers
About this site
This site is designed to provide information about the Systems PMO Methodology, Templates, and Systems projects. This site is complemented by the PMO Connect site, which is accessible to all active UVic employees.