Windows Services Team
The Windows Services Team manages University Systems' Windows server infrastructure.
Supporting the learning, administrative, and research functions of the University, the Windows Services Team (WST) manages University Systems' Windows server infrastructure.
The team is responsible for the server operation and administration of existing core services such as:
- The My page web portal
- Microsoft Exchange email and calendaring service
- Microsoft Active Directory services
- Central file storage services
- Microsoft SharePoint services
- Symantec anti-virus management and distribution services
- Windows Software Update services
- Symantec Ghost imaging services
- Microsoft SQL database services
- Web and FTP services
- Microsoft Terminal services
WST is also responsible for the design and deployment of new systems as needed in order to meet the requirements of the university's strategic plan for information technology.
The Informed System provides messages about planned and unplanned events affecting delivery of IT services on campus. You may visit the website periodically or choose to subscribe to email message delivery for a broad range of IT service categories that are important to you.