Admissions and finances
Admission requirements for graduate programs are specific to each field. For general admission information, the Faculty of Graduate Studies is an excellent source of information about applying to the university. For specific program requirements and admissions processes, departmental web sites are a good source of further information.
Each department has specific funding goals for its students coming from many sources: awards and scholarships, research assistantships and teaching assistantships.
Departmental financial information
- Biology graduate student finance
- Biochemistry and microbiology stipends and awards
- Chemistry graduate student support
- Earth and ocean sciences graduate program financial information
- Mathematics and statistics fellowships, grants, teaching assistantships
- Physics and astronomy financial support