Research centres are organizations made up of a group of faculty members who collaborate on an area of research. This collaboration adds value to their individual research programs.
- CAMTEC: Centre for Advanced Materials and Related Technology
- Centre for Biomedical Research
- Centre for Forest Biology
- IESVic: Institute for Integrated Energy Systems
- Pacific Institute for Climate Solutions
- Population Research Group
- UVic-Genome BC Proteomics Centre
- Victoria Subatomic Physics and Accelerator Research Centre (VISPA)
Networks of Centres of Excellence
Science faculty participate in these Networks of Centres of Excellence programs, mobilizing Canada's research talent in the academic, private and public sectors.