Forms for students
Submit these forms to the department office in person, by mail, fax, or email. Contact information can be found on the form. You can use the free Adobe Reader to fill in the forms.
Use this form to:
- arrange for course or program advising
- have someone look at a transfer credit issue
- have someone look into a matter involving pre-requisites
- register in a course by "permission of the department".
Use this form for any other course related issue. It will guarantee your request goes to the appropriate person, who will contact you.
Use this form if:
- you are completing a course pre-requisite in the first couple of weeks of term
- you have completed a prerequisite but the grade will not arrive in time for you to be registered before the end of the course change period.
Use this form when you want to request that a course pre-requisite be waived. You'll need to supply evidence demonstrating competence in the material needed from the pre-requisite course. This may be from courses taken elsewhere.
Use this form to request permission for an additional attempt at a course. If you have taken a course two or more times and obtained a grade each time, you'll need permission of the department before you attempt the course again. See the repeating courses regulation in the Calendar.
Use this form to indicate your interest in the Honours programs offered by the Department of Mathematics & Statistics. See the Mathematics and Statistics Programs in the Calendar