Prospective undergraduate students
Top 4 reasons to study biology at UVic
- Participate in ground-breaking research through our Honours Program or Directed Studies courses (see BIOL 490).
- Learn how to use cool equipment like an electron microscope.
- Open the door to exciting career possibilities.
- Apply for the Biology Co-op program and work while you learn.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can I do with a biology degree?
Applying to UVicFaculty of Science
- Admission requirements for the Faculty of Science
- What if I don't have Biology 12 or no high school Biology?
- How do I apply?
- Which high school courses should I take if I want to study Biology?
- Questions? Visit our FAQ page.