Current positions available
In the table below you will find our department listings as well as listings outside the department.
WORK STUDY PROJECTS, 2013/14 DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY & MICROBIOLOGY
All sork study positions have now been filled.
There are no open postings at this time.
The rate of pay for Teaching Assistants will be in accordance with the CUPE 4163 salary schedule for Senior Assistants. Priority will first be given to graduate students enrolled in the department's graduate program, in accordance with the department's Appointment Priority Policy.
Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology Appointment Priority Policy for Specialist Instructional (CUPE 4163) Positions
The Biochemistry and Microbiology Graduate Program normally requires all graduate students to complete 4 teaching assistant assignments (a total of 4 lab sections) during their undergraduate degree. Specialist Instructional (CUPE 4163) Positions are therefore assigned to graduate students within the Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology as described in the below.
Appointment Priority Policy - Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology
1. Graduate students in the department previously appointed to a bargaining unit position who have not fulfilled the TA component of their program.
2. Graduate students in the department not previously appointed.
3. Graduate students in the department who have fulfilled the TA component of their program.
4. Other qualified graduate students (including those in other departments).
5. Qualified undergraduates.