Partner on research
Research Partnerships and Knowledge Mobilization unit
We build research partnerships to mobilize knowledge for the benefit of the community. We connect UVic faculty and students with a wide range of external partners including industry, government, not-for-profit organizations, other post-secondary institutions, and Indigenous governments and organizations.We can help:
- connect you with the right people for your idea or project
- provide information about funding and grant opportunities
- clarify and navigate regulatory environments
- develop confidentiality, non-disclosure and research agreements
- manage intellectual property and technology licensing arrangements
- explore ways to communicate your project results
How can I find a research partner?
Interested in exploring a research idea or question? Whether you’re a community or industry organization, or a UVic student or faculty member looking to collaborate, tell us about your research idea and we will try to help connect you to the right people to move your project forward.
Learn more about our services for facilitating community-university research partnerships
Access information on UVic's research strengths and the benefits of industry-university research collaborations