News & videos
Dr. Kelli Stajduhar is a nurse and a Scientist in UVic's Centre on Aging, and a professor at the University of Victoria. Her research focus is the care of people who are dying and their family members. In this video she discusses the need for the health care system to support people who are dying, particularly people who have not been identified as people who are dying, such as people with advancing, chronic, life limiting illness.
An ongoing video series showcasing the passion and commitment of University of Victoria researchers.
To view the full playlist, please visit Faces of UVic Research.
UVic Ideas in Action highlights newsworthy research stories happening at UVic and showcases the exciting results of research made possible by the generosity of our external funders.
Browse through the latest edition of the e-bulletin or flip through the following past editions:
UVic's internal research newsletter is a great opportunity to promote achievements, stories, announcements or events related to research in your faculty or centre. Please use our submission form to send us your updates and ideas.
Read the latest edition of the newsletter or flip through the following past editions:
- September 2014 Research Newsletter
- March 2014 Research Newsletter
- December 2013 Research Newsletter
- September 2013 Research Newsletter
- June 2013 Research Newsletter
- March 2013 Research Newsletter
- December 2012 Research Newsletter
- September 2012 Research Newsletter
- June 2012 Research Newsletter
- March 2012 Research Newsletter
- December 2011 Research Newsletter
- June 2011 Research Newsletter
- Strategic Plan: A Vision for the Future
- UVic Annual Review
- The Ring (campus community newspaper)
- The Torch (alumni magazine)
- Facts & Figures (a short overview of the university)
- UVic Speakers Bureau Guide (how to book a UVic speaker for your organization)
- Continuing Studies Calendar (non-credit course offerings)