What it means to participate in our studies
Thank you for your interest in our studies! Your participation in our research is essential to shape and improve our knowledge about the health of Canadians. The results of these studies get published in leading academic journals, presented at international conferences, and are featured in the media (newspaper, websites, and television). Many of our studies help shape health policy in government and within local recreation sectors. We could not achieve these aims without the generosity of participants - like you. Your volunteering is very much appreciated!
Interested in learning about ...
- What kinds of studies are going on? See on-going projects.
- What we have done in the past? Learn about completed projects.
- How you can participate in our study? Learn how to participate.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Where to find our lab? We are located in the McKinnon Building at UVic .