Which other professional service does Dr. Rhodes offer?
Dr. Rhodes' other professional involvements include:
- Board memberships
A full description of Dr. Rhodes' service is provided in a pdf.
Dr. Rhodes is an active member of the following professional organizations. He and his research team often attend conferences held by these organizations.
- Canadian Society for Psychomotor Learning and Sport Psychology
- Society of Behavioral Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- North American Society for the Psychology of Sport and Physical Activity
- International Society of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity
- Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology
Dr. Rhodes serves as an editor for the following journals.
- Editorial board member at Annals of Behavioral Medicine
- Editorial board member at Psychology of Sport and Exercise
- Associate editor, Health Psychology
- Associate editor, Health and Fitness Journal of Canada
- Associate editor, Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews
- Editorial board member (2010-2014), Journal of Behavioral Medicine
- Editorial board member, Psychology and Health
- Editorial board member, British Journal of Sports Medicine
- Scientific Advisory Committee, Canada's Youth Report Card for Physical Activity Committee Advisory member - Public Health Agency of Canada Technical Surveillance Assessment
- Board Member, BC Physical Activity Strategy Leadership Table
- Board member for the Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (BC Health Promotion Representative)
- Board member (research advisory) for ParticipACTION (national)
- Board member for the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (research advisory)
Dr. Rhodes is available to consult on the following topics:
- statistical analyses
- research design
- causal modeling
- exercise prescription
- exercise intervention strategies
If you would like a consultation on these topics, please contact Dr. Rhodes.