BC Libraries Cooperative
Administrative Assistant Posting
The BC Libraries Cooperative is hiring a part time Vancouver based administrative assistant.
The Cooperative is a community enterprise, strategically focussed on the delivery of shared operational infrastructure, brokered discounts and management expertise for libraries. Our mission is to help libraries help people. Leveraging our distributed workforce, we provide services to 94 organizations in two provinces and one territory. And we're just three years old...
Grounding our Vancouver office space, the ideal candidate is an organizational and communications mastermind, possessing precisely the right blend of tech savvy, book keeping prowess, meeting preparation and calendar coordination voodoo. You have successfully organized and supported boards and senior managers in high volume organizations. You anticipate needs. You respond proactively. You create solutions. You wrote the book on member services. Details make you sing.
- Vancouver, BC location
- 20 hours a week
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including pension plan
- Advanced proficiency with standard productivity software;
- If there's a credential granted for advanced mail-merging skills, you have it;
- 80 wpm or better typing please
- Experience recording minutes with discretion
- Demonstrated service provision excellence
- Experience updating websites using WYSIWYG content management solutions (e.g. Wordpress, Drupal)
- Minimum three years experience delivering administrative excellence
- Experience with QuickBooks is considered an asset
- Experience in a distributed workforce is considered an asset
Please respond in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter (pdf format) that clearly demonstrate your suitability for this position no later than 4pm on Monday, June 18, 2012. More info: bc.libraries.coop