The Centre conducts various research projects on current themes and needs related to the Asia-Pacific.
Our current projects are listed here. If you have any ideas for research or would like to become involved in the Centre, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Asian women, migration and family in the global era
- Stateless children, parents & undocumented migration: An Indonesian pilot study
- Ruling China: The politics and institutions of the Communist Party Congress
- Unsustainable prosperity: China, globalization and the new political economy of development
- Biculturalism in the work place
We are also pleased to provide a home for the Landscapes of Injustice – a seven-year, multi-partner research project exploring the forced dispossession of Japanese-Canadians during the Second World War.