Looking for some help with SPSS, MatLAB or SASS? Want to know the best way to recruit participants or advertise your study? Take a look at the resources below.
Have some training you'd like to get, but can't find it here? Have questions? Email us at email@example.com.
There are several education and training opportunities available from Population Data BC.
- Free online courses and resources, including administrative data, statistical analysis (SAS, MPlus, linear regression) and health geomatics
- Other opportunities include
- Professional Specialization Certificate in Population Health Data Analysis
- Upcoming events, including workshops and courses
- The Mathworks website provides some support on how to use the MatLAB program
- Clear language course (How to create a recruitment ad, recruit participants, and hold focus groups)
Health systems 101 (course by Wendy Young (VIHA) to help you understand BC’s health care system)
- Stats in your research (Breaking down what stat analyses might be useful for your research)