Included here are architectural records and collections featuring architecture of the region and from around the world.
Virtual exhibit of the history and development of the University of Victoria campus to 1999.
This website holds the content of the pamphlet The Changing Face of University of Victoria Campus Lands (ISBN 1-55058-204-6), edited by Jane Turner and Don Lovell, published by the University of Victoria Archives, Copyright © 1999.
In Shanghai, Hugyecz started to use the name L.E. Hudec in official writings. In the space of seven years, Hudec had several major projects under his belt, and by 1925 he had established his own office and a place as one of the leading architects in the city. Many of his buildings (Park Hotel, Moore Memorial Church, Grand Theatre, The Mansion, Union Brewery, Wu’s House, Estrella Apartments, etc.) are well preserved and visible today.