Take advantage of confidential one-on-one consultations for any UVic instructor on any aspect of teaching.
Planning a course requires:
- an understanding of the subject matter,
- best pedagogical practices, and
- how to maximize student learning.
The LTC Director would be happy to facilitate retreats to help you work on these issues.
Find support for:
- Assignment design
- Teaching with technology
- Grading and assessment
- Accessibility and accommodations
- Getting feedback
For an appointment, please contact the Learning and Teaching Centre. Typical topics for consultation include:
- curriculum and program design and redesign
- syllabus and learning outcomes development
- teaching methods and tips, including balancing your time, getting to know your students, and generating student engagement
- teaching dossier development
Find support for common teaching-related concerns.
Contact any of the Learning and Teaching Centre staff directly.