Where can you go with a Professional Communication minor?
UVic's unique Professional Communication program lets you develop highly employable skills while you complete your undergraduate degree in any faculty on campus.
Combined with our internationally-recognized co-operative education program, our courses give you that extra competitive advantage employers look for, whether you're specializing in Biology or Computer Science, History or Anthropology.
From Hong Kong to London, from Seattle to New York, our graduates tell us the courses they've taken in the professional writing program gave them a headstart in their careers.
Where do our Professional Communication graduates work?
- Governments—federal, provincial, municipal
- Universities, research centres, hospitals
- Digital and print publishing
- Advocacy and not-for-profit organizations
- Social media and digital production