Minor in Public Administration
The Minor in Public Administration consists of six courses, each worth 1.5 units, for 9 units in total. Courses offer a broad view of the public and non-profit sectors, including applied policy analysis, public sector management, or local government management.
- ADMN 311/POLI 350 Introduction to Public Administration
- ADMN 312 Managing in Public and Non-profit Organizations
and one of the following policy focused courses:
- ADMN 420 The Public Policy Process
- ADMN 465 Local Government Policy
- POLI 351 Public Policy Analysis*
- POLI 364 Canadian Public Policy*
Three elective courses selected from the ADMN course list or POLI 365 or POLI 462.
*An ADMN elective may be substituted for a policy course if a student has already completed POLI 351 or 364 as part of a Political Science major.
How to apply
To declare a Minor in Public Administration, please contact your academic adviser.