Representing the west coast, Dr. Lindsay Tedds, wins #Budgetsnax for #Budget2017
News & events
Individuals interested in teaching for the School of Public Administration are invited to apply.
The School of Public Administration at the University of Victoria seeks candidates for the position of Director of the School effective July 1, 2017.
Lindsay Tedds publishes new article
Congratulations to Budd Hall for his new book "Knowledge & Engagement: Building Capacity for the Nest Generation of Community Based Researchers"
Kim Speers, panelist during International Education Week 2016.
Evert Lindquist is the lead author on this recently published article.
Dr. Lindsay Tedds offered comment about the federal child benefit payment program implemented in July.
Sarah Marie Wiebe collaborates with community members in “Reimagining Attawapiskat”.
Kate Berniaz, MPA,is one of the leaders for the Biketoria project for Urban Systems. Kate was interviewed by Modacity for the article on VancityBuzz.
The School of Public Administration at the University of Victoria invites all their graduates from the years of 1975 to 1979 for a reunion on May 12, 2017. The schedule includes: session withcurrent students to discuss career options and changes the School has undergone since opening in '74; reception with alumni from other years and other departments at UVic, as well as faculty membersfrom the School; and dinner at the University Club for reunion classmates.
Location: UNIVERSITY CLUB-
Times:14:00 - 21:30
$75 (+GST) per person
- Kimberly Speers discusses lowering the voting age
- BC’s unique model of local government makes amalgamation unnecessary
- Governor General's Canadian Leadership Conference
- Peter R. Elson, new book release
- Lindquist and Zussman in Canadian Government Executive
- The World We Want – ADMN 200 class event
- Arielle Guetta, nominated for Community Leadership award
- Bart Cunningham new HR book release
- Director meets with MADR/MPA co-op and MPA online students in Vancouver
- CD student, Caroline Sparks, member of award-winning team
- Peter Elson, Workplace Integration Social Enterprises
- Evert Lindquist, co-editor of new book
- New CAO of Saanich is Paul Thorkelsson, MPA alumni
- Students receive LGMA Scholarships
- Alumna, Leila Willoughby-Oakes wins national award
- Canadian Climate Change Policy: Brendan Boyd
- Minority Government in Canada: Herman Bakvis
- School Alumna named Silver Cross Mother 2015-16
- Budd Hall "Beyond Epistemicide"
- Congratulations to Jennifer Kroeker-Hall and Diana Campbell for their recent academic successes
- Herman Bakvis joins panel of Canada’s constitutional experts
- School alumna new MLA in Alberta
- Lindsay Tedds now writing for Macleans
- Graduate Certificate in Evaluation Being Offered for the Government of the Northwest Territories
- Global border experts among those at conference
- Report on the Indigenous Community Forum on Program and Course Development
- Profile: Dylan Sherlock, 2012 MPA cohort
- Bethany Moore wins IAEM scholarship
- Manitoba can lead climate debate
- Chasing an Ecological Economy in Iceland
- Evert Lindquist - on “Coming Full Circle? Ottawa’s Search for Parsimonious Cost and Efficiency Reporting”
- Have we built a system that contains a paradox?
- Using sex and illegal drugs to boost economic growth figures?
- Catherine Althaus on all things 'Budget'
- Research on Indigenous Public Service Leadership
- Commemorating the Rwandan Genocide
- Will BC become a "no-tip" province?
- A significant victory for access to justice
- Dispute Resolution grad writes about dark legacy of residential schools
- Dr. Lindsay Tedds - Canada is roaming blind through a statistical desert
- Public Policy and Governance Dialogue Series
- Professor named Director of EU Centre