Applying to the UVic School of Nursing (Victoria campus) for the January 2015 Entry
Applications must be received at the School of Nursing office by 4:00 on September 30, 2014.
Complete and email the following to email@example.com
Please complete and submit the following required documents in one envelope addressed to Paul Meier:
- A new original copy municipal/RCMP criminal record check. Please indicate that you require a vulnerable sector check when ordering your criminal record check.
- Solicitor General criminal record check from Semester One. This was given to you by Camosun College in Semester One.
- Completed and signed HSPnet Student Consent Form. (Please read the HSPnet Consent Form Information Document). Please put UVic BSN Program as your program.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the HSPnet Student Consent form, contact Diane MacLeod, Practica Coordinator at 250-472-4608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Signed Permission to request access to students record
- Signed VIHA Confidentiality Agreement Form. Please indicate "UVic Nursing Student" under Other on this form. Please read VIHA policies 1.5.1 and 1.5.2.
- Completed Victoria campus Name Tag order form
- Completed Island Health Proximinty Access Form
- A cheque for $40.00 to cover:
$10.00 for the UVic School of Nursing name tag and
$10.00 for the required CNSA (Canadian Nursing Students' Association) membership fee
$20.00 Island Health proximity card fee.
Make your cheque or money order payable to the University of Victoria, post-date to September 30 2014 and write your UVic student number on the top right hand corner.
Submit by email to email@example.com
- Photocopy of your current CPR certificate (level C or higher)
The School of Nursing recognizes CPR certification as valid for two years from the date of issue. Your CPR certification must be current for the duration of the Jan-Apr term (must be current through April 30th). Please note online certification or re-certification will not be accepted.
- Evidence of personal respirator/mask fit-test
The School of Nursing recognizes mask-fit certification as valid for one year from the date of issue. Your mask fit-test must be current for the duration of the Jan-Apr term (must valid through April 30). Students must be fit-tested before initial use of their personal respirators
- Completed BSN Practice Form
Optional: Completed application for the Dorothy Kergin Bursary (January to April). Submission is strongly encouraged.
Late or incomplete application packages will not be considered
The application deadline is September 30, 2014.