Benefits vary significantly by employee group. Contact us for information about your individual benefits.
Our team determines eligibility and administers the enrollment process for the UVic pension plans. The pensions and investments office administers all other aspects of the pension plans.
High cost specialty drugs are used by a small amount of members but the cost to health plans is significant and growing. To help clients manage these costs, and to ensure the sustainability of health plans Pacific Blue Cross is implementing a Prior Authorization Program for High Cost Drugs starting April 18, 2016.
Benefits Office Newsletters
- Faculty/PEA long term disability report 2015
- Faculty/PEA long term disability report 2014
- Faculty/PEA long term disability report 2013
NEW! Financial Roadmap - your guide to financial success! Visit planning ahead for information on financial seminars, workshops and web resources
The Benefits Office is located in Human Resources, Sedgewick Building, room B128.
- Brandon Reynolds, benefits assistant (email@example.com or 250-472-4581)
- Fran McMurray, benefits assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-721-6522)
- Suzanne Helston, benefits manager (email@example.com or 250-721-8089)
Ensure you provide your full name, ID (V00) number and contact information in your email or phone messages.
- Office hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday, Sedgewick Building, Vandekerkhove Wing (B Wing)
UVic My Page:
- Update your address in your personal profile
- View your benefits statement and other information in employee services.
Pacific Blue Cross CARESnet:
- File electronic claims.
- Download claim forms.
- View summary of coverage.
- Print ID cards.
- Sign up for direct deposit for paid claims.
- View online statements.