The benefits office administers all personnel benefit plans (medical, extended health, dental, life insurance and long term disability insurance) for faculty and staff.
Benefits vary significantly by employee group. Contact us for information about your individual benefits.
Our team determines eligibility and administers the enrollment process for the UVic pension plans. The pensions and investments office administers all other aspects of the pension plans.
The Benefits Office is temporarily relocating to the main Human Resources office in Sedgewick Bldg. room B149. There may be some disruption to service or delays in responding to inquiries. We will respond to you as soon as we can. Thanks for patience.
Benefits Office newsletters
NEW! Financial Roadmap - your guide to financial success! Visit planning ahead for information on financial seminars, workshops and web resources
The benefits office is temporarily relocating to the main Human Resources office in the Sedgewick Bldg. room B149.
- Brandon Reynolds, benefits assistant (email@example.com or 250-472-4581)
- Fran McMurray, benefits assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-721-6522)
- Suzanne Helston, benefits manager (email@example.com or 250-721-8089)
Ensure you provide your full name, ID (V00) number and contact information in your email or phone messages.
- Phone and email inquiries: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Walk-in hours: 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
UVic My Page:
- Update your address in your personal profile
- View your benefits statement and other information in employee services.
Pacific Blue Cross CARESnet:
- File electronic claims.
- Download claim forms.
- View summary of coverage.
- Print ID cards.
- Sign up for direct deposit for paid claims.
- View online statements.