Administrative Services Building (ASB)
The Administrative Services Building accommodates the university's executive team which includes the:
- Vice-President Academic and Provost
- Vice-President Finance and Operations
- Vice-President External Relations
- Vice-President Research, and
- University Secretary.
Other administrative offices include:
- Office of Research Services
- Accounting Services Pensions, and
- Institutional Analysis.
The building is registered with the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating Standards program.
Location: Between the Continuing Studies Building and parking lot 4, adjacent to Ring Road
Building size : 3,905 gsm
Project budget: $16.3 million
Construction start date: August 2007
Completion: October 2008
Architects: CEI Neilson Architecture Planning Interiors