Elevate your business. For employers in both the private and public sectors, Executive Programs offers "in-house" custom-designed programs that address the specific training and educational needs of your organization.
- We provide leading-edge solutions to enhance your competitive abilities and develop your distinctive competencies. Whether you require a program to address a specific development need, determine your training needs, or help you go global, we'll work with you to provide the right solution and improve your return on investment.
- We take time to fully understand our client organizations and their competitive challenges, and work with them to deliver business education that is tailored to their specific needs.
- We provide personalized service during each step of the training process: from program design to post-training follow-up.
- We evaluate and monitor to ensure complete satisfaction and long-term results.
- Our approach is based on real partnering and the fostering of deep collaborative learning relationships.
We've delivered customized programs for various government agencies, crown corporations, privately held companies (both large and small) as well as not-for-profit organizations.
The Whistler Chamber of Commerce and Executive Programs at the Peter B. Gustavson School of Business have overhauled Whistler’s 27-year-old, community-wide service training program to educate thousands of Whistler workers each year in customer service.
With a vision to become known as the best resort mountain destination in the world for service the newly named “Whistler Experience” program enhancement will teach teams how to deliver powerful experiences that customers won’t stop talking about.
The Whistler Experience is a suite of programs that leverages learning partnerships to deliver the world-class content, supported by extensive human behaviour research. Gustavson's 8 Moments of Power methodology teaches how to recognize and apply 8 key principles of human behavior to win and keep customers. Participants learn to build better relationships, deliver world-class service and sell more effectively. This powered-up program is already teaching managers and supervisors to be better leaders through train-the-trainer materials and coaching tools so they can develop their teams.
"Gustavson's service management specialization prepares participants to take on leadership roles in the new economy, an economy that is increasingly dependent on service industries for growth," says Mark Colgate, Associate Dean at Gustavson and trailblazer for the new Whistler Experience program.
View a clip of the 3R's of Service Excellence.
Some clients we've created customized programs for:
- Domtar Inc.
- BC Ferries Corporation
- The Butchart Gardens
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Insurance Institute of BC
- Juan de Fuca Hospital Society
- Ocean Pointe Resort
- Sierra Systems Consultants Inc.
- StressGen Biotechnologies Corp.
- Yukon Government
- Vancouver Island Television
- Whistler Chamber of Commerce
- Custom House Global Foreign Exchange
- ACD Systems
- Chinese Macroeconomics Society
- ITI International Technology Integration
- Lucky Goldstar Group of Korea
- LG Electronics Inc.
- National Sun Yat-sen University
- Planning Commission of China
- China Ministry of Agriculture
- Taejon University (Korea)
- Woori Bank (Korea)
- Youth Business China
- Taiyuan National High-Tech Park (China)
For more information, please contact:
Charmaine Stack, Director
Executive Programs Administration