Gustavson Business Alumni
Our largest cohort at Gustavson is our alumni cohort. Our first class graduated in 1992:
- 4618 = total business alumni as of November 2012
- 3672 = BCom alumni
- 913 = MBA alumni
- 33 = MGB alumni
55 per cent of our grads live in BC with the majority living on the Lower Mainland or in the Greater Victoria area. The other 45 per cent live throughout North America, Asia and other international locations.
Our alumni still enjoy:
- classes and workshops
- partnerships with the school as mentors or members of alumni chapters
- a world class alumni magazine Business Class magazine.
The network is 4618 strong and growing. Meet your fellow alumni.
Connect. Engage. Celebrate.