What kind of life are you looking for? The Gustavson Bachelor of Commerce program can take you anywhere you want to go.
See more recent stories on our Gustavson blog.
- A Day in the Life of our Co-op Student of the Year: Nick Pineau at Redbrick
- In travel, trust is paramount, perhaps more so than in other industries
- Grad studies and globetrotting: one student’s path to a unique international experience
- Calling all Weekend Warriors: UVic’s Weekend MBA has arrived
- MBAs on the road: An amazing two-day TREK from Victoria to Vancouver
See more recent stories on our News page.
- Brand breaker: Consumer trust, and how it makes (or breaks) a brand
- Inaugural Victoria Forum celebrates diversity and inclusion
- Gustavson recognized by AACSB International for driving innovation in business education worldwide
- East Meets West Case Comp brings more success for Gustavson MBAs
- Technology trailblazer Don Mattrick to be honoured as 2017 Distinguished Entrepreneur
Want to see your photos here? Tag your photos with #gustavson! Follow @GustavsonUVic on Instagram.
At the Gustavson School of Business we see things differently.
This video is a short trip, through the students eyes, of the unique experiences they have with us in class, on exchange overseas, on internship and most importantly having fun together.
For more news, events, updates, and timely information follow @GustavsonUVic on Twitter.
Become a fan of Gustavson School of Business to receive news and events on campus.