Support for students preparing to graduate
Are you ready to graduate?
Your convocation ceremony signals the completion of your program and graduation from UVic. Here you will find the information you need and the steps to take in order to ensure you make it to that stage.
Graduation is the culmination of all your hard work at UVic. This list points you to information about completing your program, planning and holding your oral examination, submitting your final requirements and how to design a timeline to make sure you get it all done.
- Academic calendars
- Advising and program contacts
- Alumni career development
- Forms and related policies
- Graduation requirements and deadlines
- Join the conversation
- Library services and resources
- Master’s and PhD student’s checklists
- Professional development and careers
- Resources for alumni
- Resources for students
- Tuition and fees
- Your research
- Your supervisor
Information about career and life after graduation can also be found on other UVic websites, including the university’s main pages at www.uvic.ca. Below you can find some great places to help you start planning your next move.
- Career Resources for students and alumni
- Career Services for graduate students at UVic
- Co-op and Career Services for alumni
- Graduate student resources
- Graduate Students’ Society
- Graduation documentation (Degree parchments and letters)
- My page: Personal profile (name and address changes)
- Regulations on degree completion and graduation
- University Ceremonies and Events office (Convocation)
- UVic Alumni