Support for students with a disability
UVic welcomes students with a disability and promotes educational equity to support you in achieving your academic and life goals.
In partnership with faculty, staff and students, we aim to make our community an accessible learning environment and offer a range of services. We advocate the principles of universal design and are committed to creating spaces that are accessible to people with a wide range of abilities, disabilities and characteristics. Discover some of the things that are here for you.
In addition to our general resources for graduate students, check out just some of the UVic links that may be of interest to you as a student with a disability.
- Co-op and Career Services information for students with a disability
- Graduate student resources
- Graduate Students’ Society
- Join the conversation
- My page (your personalized registration, timetable and records information)
- Resource Centre for Students with a Disability
- UVic Libraries and users with a disability