Faculty of Engineering
University of Victoria
PO Box 1700, STN CSC
3800 Finnerty Road
Victoria, BC, Canada V8W 2Y2
Academic advisers are an invaluable resource for students. They can help you plan your program, decide which courses to take and find out which courses you can transfer to UVic.
- First year Engineering students: Engineering Undergraduate Office, room 206 in the Engineering Office Wing. 250-472-5322 or email@example.com
- Second, third and fourth year BME, MECH and SENG students: Belinda de Jong, room 217 in the Engineering Office Wing. 250-472-5215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Second, third and fourth year CENG, CIVE and ELEC students: Alejandra Montenegro, room 219 in the Engineering Office Wing. 250-472-5216 or email@example.com
- Computer Science students: Sue Butler, room 512 in the Engineering and Computer Science Building. 250-472-5757 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exchange/Visiting/Study Abroad students: Margaret Gwyn, room 206 in the Engineering Office Wing. 250-472-4051 or email@example.com
Graduate students: Choosing a supervisor
- Frequently asked advising questions
- University Calendar
- Bachelor of Engineering forms
- Natural Science electives for ELEC and CENG programs
Prospective students interested in finding out more information about our programs can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 250-472-4935.
Sign up for the
UVic mailing list
When you're looking at universities, it can be tough to sort through all of the information. When you sign up for the UVic mailing list, we'll send information to you so you don't have to track it down yourself. You can get advance notice of our campus events, find out when our recruiter will be in your area, and receive information to keep you connected to the UVic community. Sign up for the UVic mailing list today.
Dr. Tom Tiedje
Associate Dean (Undergraduate Programs):
Dr. LillAnne Jackson
Associate Dean (Research):
Dr. Hausi Muller
Follow us on Facebook.